вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

We had an amazing time filming on Friday- and my came to support me on set after he finished his We had an amazing time filming on Friday- and my came to support me on set after he finished his surgeries for the day! Im excited to share todays segment with you where we investigate laser hair removal- is it safe to get it done at a medispa? Tune in to find out how to prevent a hair removal disaster. Dr Oz #thatboweglow


We had an amazing time filming on Friday- and my came to support me on set after he finished his We had an amazing time filming on Friday- and my came to support me on set after he finished his surgeries for the day! Im excited to share todays segment with you where we investigate laser hair removal- is it safe to get it done at a medispa? Tune in to find out how to prevent a hair removal disaster. Dr Oz #thatboweglow

Original article and pictures take https://copious-cylinders.000webhostapp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий